Background

Monday, June 20, 2011

the blog bandwagon

It's about time I jump on the blog bandwagon.
Mostly because I have so much to say and everyone should hear it.
But really because I like writing things down, like journaling in a way.

Ten facts about me:
1) I am in love! His name is Jacob Riley Hansen.
2) I just finished my first year at UNLV.
3) I am a Meetings and Events Major. Maybe I'll plan weddings or travel with and events company one day.
4) I am the oldest of four kids. Jordan (16), Kennadi (13), and Kami (11)
5) I am a professional swim instructor! I can teach anyone and everyone to swim! And I love it!
6) I absolutely love Las Vegas!
7) I spent over 13 years of my life swimming competitively but have recently decided to try other things and I am very happy!
8) I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and proud of it!
9) My mom, dad, sisters, and Jake are my closest and best friends :)
10) My little 1990 Mazda has reached and end :( RIP!

There are sooo many more facts but I should really only limit it to 10 for now...

Summer has been fabulous! My family moved to a new house at the beginning of summer so we have a big beautiful home with a pool! We love it!

I am a primary teacher to the cutest 4 year olds! I am pretty much ALWAYS with kids. I teach swim lessons, work a kids camp, teach primary, and babysit...I love those little munchkins :)

Jake is going to MEXICO! He reports to the MTC on October 26, 2011. Yes, I will be waiting for him :) who wouldn't?!

Fathers Day was yesterday! In my opinion, my dad really is the best! He is the hardest most amazing man I know! My mom is the luckiest woman alive to have a man like him. My siblings and I are very blessed to have such a good role model! P.S Firehouse on Ft. Apache and Flamigo just opened!

I should stop now before I have a 500 page blog post, although I can easily do that with all I have to say.

Follow your own Yellow Brick Road.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! A new blog buddy!!! I'm pumped :) I'm about to become your first follower!!!

    ReplyDelete