Background

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A week full of events









This past week has been on of the best weeks of my summer :)





My aunt Kim also known as Bobo and her lovely daughters were here so there was lots of shopping, pool time, and games played! It was awesome!


The fourth of July was fabulous! I love having family :) We made lots of food and had a really relaxed day. At about 8 p.m. my family (there was 8 of us) went over to Jakes house :) It was great to have both families together and they have a perfect view of the fireworks show. It was probably one of the best fourths ever!

Look at my hott parents! Today is their anniversary and they have been married for 20 years! I love them :D
A day at the Stratosphere! This was sweet, we all got the unlimited ride passes and rode for over 5 hours...money well spent!

Gettin' ready to ride!
This is my beautiful mom and aunt :) These two hotties are SO much fun!
I finally got my toe ring!

Jake rockin' the shirt I got him when I went shopping. Okay...um...he is SO HOT! He totally owns this shirt :D


Date night with my man! He took me to see Transformers 3.
We were so brave riding the Big Shot!
All the girls and Jake went to see Monte Carlo, what a great sport :)
This is why the fourth of July rocked! Look at who I got to watch the fireworks with :)
One of these things is not like the other...
Me and my girls :)
Aunt Bobo and I...I miss her...
The awesome cake that my mom and Bobo made...this was one of the best parts of the week :)


I absolutely love having family in town, shopping, watchin movies, spending time with Jake, eating, and playing! These are just a few of the reasons why this week has been so spectacular!

2 comments: