Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My awesome family!

My family is seriously SO cool! On Tuesday my dad decided that we should drive to California for some Chick-fil-A for lunch. For those of you who don't know, the 3 hour drive for lunch at Chick-fil-A is more than worth it! So my mom, dad, kennadi, and myself drove to Upland, CA for lunch. It was a great day!

Kennadi was REALLY excited :)

Kennadi brought this for her, but being her older sister I had the rights to it. (the neck pillow)


The Chick-fil-A cow! He is our near and dear friend!


Me, Kennadi, and the cow!


Me and the cow! (He is so HOTT)




Jake took me on a date :) This is after the date and funny picture time.

This is my dresser. I have a new addition :)

Jake gave me a few studly pictures of himself!! I have been looking for just the right frame and then today at Target (gotta love that place) I found the most perfect frame! A purple one! My room is purple and green so this was a wonderful discovery :)

AND THEN...I found the second most perfect frame! A green one! This is my night stand so now every morning when I wake up I see his handsome face :)


This is Jakes little picture on my vanity so when I am getting ready I can remember the reason I am trying to look so good :)

Oh, and that might be the Justin Bieber perfume I just bought :)


This is the pink penguin Jake got for me when I was having a not so great week. He wrote the sweetest poem to go with it! WOW am I lucky or what :)


I am truly so blessed to live the life that I live. I have a great family and an awesome boyfriend :) I am so thankful every day for the blessings I continue to get.


Shout out to Kami and Jordan who are currently in Wyoming on a pioneer Trek!



No comments:

Post a Comment