Background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 16

Day 16

Something I love


Dogs! My dog especially. Jovie will forever have a special place in my heart! We got her for Christmas one year when she was only 2 months old and just a tiny puppy, she made your heart melt. Jovie has one brown eye and one blue eye, she is one of a kind! Jovie has been a part of the fam for about 6 years (she even has her own stocking). Jovie doesn't always listen but she knows some pretty sweet skills like shake, sit, be cute, you know. Well about a year ago we moved into a house that we are renting and they do not allow dogs :( buuut good news is Jovie lives here in town with a little old lady that loves her to pieces. So even though I miss her like crazy, I know she is in good hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment