Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 15

Day 15
February

What does February have in store for me?

-Family vacations...California AND Florida! Thank you Kennadi for being a gymnast.
-Valentines Day! I will be seeing The Vow.
-Sticking to my new year's resolutions. I've been great for a whole month so far.
-Writing Jake. That's a given.
-SUN! It's getting warmer :)
-School. My classes are fabulous! Meetings and Event Major here.
-Continuing to make the world a better place. I try.
-Work! Lot's of it.
-Family time. Even though I am obligated to say that, I really do like hanging out with them.
-Relaxing. Yes, sometimes I like to just chill.
-Pampering myself. I believe in that.
-I have a laser hair removal appointment. Maybe TMI but if you have had this done you know how amazing life is being hairless.
-Be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment