Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 11

Day 11

What the heck is in my bag?


Oh my goodness...

I don't even know if I should really admit to how much stuff is in that bag of mine...

On a regular day I have


10 or so pens

highlighters

white out

comes in handy often

The 5 Love Languages

You never know when you're going to have a quick moment to read

A little makeup bag

Lip gloss

a must

lotions

Tampons

compact mirror

Aquaphor

Water bottle

hairspray

A ready brush

gum

Sticky notes

Tums

Sunglasses

Wallet

A Stationary Set

Just in case I need to stop everything and write Jake

Car keys

A fork


I am sure there is even more...


*It really seems like a lot to have in one bag...it is...but I totally use all that stuff...now how it all fits is another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment