Background

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 8

Day 8
Siblings

I am the oldest of four kids.

Jordan is 17.
Jordan is probably one of the smartest people I know. When he was little he was laying in bed across the room. My dad opened his door to say goodnight and the light turned off. When my dad closed the door, the light went back on. He opened the door again and the light went back off while Jordan was still in his bed across the room. My dad took a close look and Jordan had wired his light switch so that this would happen. I think he was 7. When Jordan was 5, Kennadi got a bike for Christmas. My mom went in to the garage and there was Jordan with the bike all put together. My mom asked him how he knew how to read the instructions to which he said "what instructions?" Jordan is super funny! He has so many stories of all the crazy smart stuff he has done that just amazed me! I have been on a few double dates with Jordan and he is really quite the catch, he does everything right. He opens door for girls, asks about them, and is really quite charming. Jordan was sent to the Smith family for a reason...we might still be trying to figure out that reason...but we love him!

Kennadi is 14
I remember when Kennadi was born! I wanted a sister SO badly! Kennadi and I were attached at the hip for the first 3 years of her life! Kennadi will be a freshman in high school this year! That is so weird! I am not ready for those high school halls to corrupt her. She already attends seminary...and is never late. I didn't know that was actually possible. Kennadi is a gymnast! She is pretty much awesome! She has so much strength. Kennadi keeps a daily journal, she hasn't missed a day in over two years. Again, I didn't know that was possible either. That girl is boy CRAZY! It kind of cracks me up. Kennadi is beautiful inside and out. I really like hanging out with Kennadi. As we get older we get closer and I love it! We tell each other secrets and ask questions about everything! Kennadi has really become one of my best friends. I love that girl :)

Kamryn is 12
Kami is the favorite child in the family and we all know it. Parents say they don't pick favorites...mine do. It's really only because Kami hasn't lived long enough to really mess anything up. Kami is a real sweetheart, she is the kind of girl that leaves you notes in little places just to make you feel good. Kami and I have sleepovers about 5 nights a week. Our bedrooms are right next to each other and sometimes that is just not close enough. Kami and I have our little things that we do together and I love it! We collect plates, for some reason we just like to pick up plates at the places we go, it's kind of a tradition. We also have our shows that we watch together like Once Upon a Time and Pretty Little Liars. Every week we watch them..with popcorn. Kami is my little buddy.

I LOVE my siblings. I am very close with my sisters and that makes me so happy :) My siblings are some of the greatest people I know, they teach me new things everyday. I am very blessed to have them!





Kami and I at the UNLV homecoming game!















This is a lake trip in 2010.






Kennadi and I making waffles with my waffle maker.




This is not that weird.








Universal City Trip 2010!






















Kennadi and I LOVE each other :)






















Okay...YES! We are aware that we should be a Lays commercial or Ad or somethings.









This is completely normal.






















2 comments:

  1. Okay, I actually have tears in my eyes and a giant grin on my face at the same time. This post is the kind of thing that makes being a mom the greatest thing in the world. I feel so lucky:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky sisters and a brother you have. What a great post. I loved it! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete