Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 12

Day 12

This Week!

Holy Crazy Week
Then again, what week isn't?

-FIRST LETTER FROM MEXICO!!!
Things like that make me realize how lucky I am
-Daily Trips to the mailbox
Life of waiting for a missionary
-3 days in a row working at 5:30 A.M.
Never again
-Worked out every day
Time to get skinny
-I've been drinking tons of water
have to pee constantly
-Sleepovers with my sisters
those are simply the best
-A little bit of shopping
Target is my home away from home
-School
LOVE LOVE LOVE my classes
-Work
I am so blessed to have a good job
-Be Smart
Such a fun calling
-Dinner with the fam
Viva Mercados!
-Friends
It's so fun to go out
-Institute
One of my favorite places
-Thinking
I do a lot of that...

And the week isn't even over...two more days...

I know there is tons that I am sure I am forgetting but I guess these are the things that stuck out to me the most :)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts--you better keep this up after the 30 days!

    ReplyDelete