Background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 4

Day 4
My favorite foods :)

I have a lot of favorite foods so really this list could go on forever...but some at tip top are:

1. FRUIT! pretty much any kind...I could eat fruit all day long...literally
2. Chicken Enchiladas--oh my!
3. Dots! Those candies that get stuck in your teeth...love them!
4. Tootsie Rolls!
5. Popcorn!!! I LOVE popcorn, not movie theater popcorn, that's a little gross, but microwave popcorn is delicious.
6. Frozen Yogurt...I might have an addiction to the tart flavors at yogurtland
7. Almonds...I am on this almond kick right now, they are a tasty snack
8. Salad! Okay...it might be the dressing that I like the most...but still
9. Reese's...any size/form...that is the treat of choice when Jake and I make a candy run
10. Rolls. The homemade kind that you get for Sunday dinner..mmm...

2 comments:

  1. you like microwave popcorn more than movie theater? hmm, well either way, oreo popcorn from popcorn girl is the best by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet "anything my mom makes for me" just barely missed the cut at #11...

    ReplyDelete