Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 3

Day 3


My Parents




My mom was born in Michigan but graduated high school in Switzerland. She kind of did everything from traveling to cool places like Egypt and London to playing all sports like basketball and volleyball. She graduated a year early because she is just that smart! My mom is pretty much amazing!


Random facts about my mom:

She is 5' 8"

She is SUPER creative

She is the Young Women's President

She is super smart

She loves anything chocolate


My dad grew up in Orange County California. He lived on skateboarding to the beach and doing things a teenage boy does...(things we can laugh about now but not so funny at the time). My dad is sooo cool, the kind of dad you actually want to spend time with. In fact, sometimes I think my friends only come over to see him!

Random facts about my dad:

He runs marathons

He speaks Spanish

He HATES sour cream

He is ambitious


I am so blessed :)


My parents met at BYU waaayyy back in the day. My mom was 17 and my dad was 18. My mom was kind of awesome and my dad lucky to have met her....they met at a dance (my mom did not remember him), they saw each other a few days later at a gas station where my dad said to my mom "haven't we met before"...she thought he was full of it but turns out they had met. They dated for almost a whole year before my dad went on his mission to Argentina.


My mom waited for my dad! (like mother like daughter)...and they have been happily married for 21 years!



My parents are in love and it's inspiring! My dad works SO hard for my mom and our family,



1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile so big! Who knew that 20+ years later we'd have an amazing daughter like you sharing our story? I love you!

    ReplyDelete