Background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 2

Day 2


First Love


I am kind of in love with my first love story...


My first true love is literally out of a fairy tale...


We met in 2010 at the Institute at UNLV

I was a member of LDSSA

His dad was the director

He liked me and told his son he had met his future wife

His son took me on our first date

The rest is history


Meet:

Elder Jacob Riley Hansen

5' 11''

Blond hair

Blue eyes

a total dream


I pretty much fell head over heels for him on our very first date

I was literally like a little girl with her first crush

I didn't care about anything else other than just hoping I would see him

We have been inseparable ever since our very first date on September 17, 2010

We tell each other EVERYTHING...I'm not even joking a little

We joke about everything

We have secrets

We get each other

He is THE BEST

He is my very best friend in the whole entire world


He is currently serving a mission in the Mexico, Mexico City South Mission

I am waiting for him


I love him more than anything!


I mean really...what is not to love about this?


1 comment: