Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 6

Day 6


An Ideal Day


An ideal day for me...

Sleeping in

feeling completely rested

To be honest I'd probably be on my honey moon on my ideal day

waking up next to my dream man

I am not even joking when I say I would work out

I love the feeling after a good work out

I will eat some delicious breakfast (I love breakfast)

with juice

I will look totally hott

Oh, the weather will be perfect

So I'll be in shorts, a tshirt, and flip flops

and I'll be workin' it

I will have beach hair that kind of just falls perfectly

I might do something kind of adventurous on this day

After a completely relaxing day I would go for a night swim

Did I mention I am at the beach?

Well, it is my honeymoon

At the end of this relaxing day I will get to fall asleep next to the man of my dreams

sounds kind of perfect to me

No comments:

Post a Comment