Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

30 Day Challenge

30 Day Challenge


I have decided to take on the 30 day blogging challenge

I am going to do some new fun post everyday for 30 days


Day 1. Intro.


My name is Kacey Alexa Smith

I am 19

I am a sophomore at UNLV

I am a Meetings and Events Management Major

I have a pretty cool job

I love Las Vegas but I have an insane desire to TRAVEL

(The thought of quitting everything and moving to somewhere crazy has crossed my mind)

I LOVE my Family



Lately

I have been running

I am doing a Triathlon in April

I want to do a Tough Mudder

and a Ragnar

I was released from primary

(I might have cried)

But it is time that I go to the Singles Ward

One of my best friends went back to Idaho for school (I love you Alex)

I am rocking the Obmbre hair

I write missionaries :)



This is me with Tyler and Audrey

I LOVE these two

Tyler is like a brother to me

he watches out for me

Audrey IS my sister! We tell each other everything!



This is Alex! I love her even though she moved to Idaho for school.


Our hobbies are:


road trips


shopping


boys


crafty things


missionaries

Last but not least...JACOB! My EVERYTHING! He is currently serving his mission in Mexico City South and I couldn't be more proud of him :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited to creep on you all month long! :) Love you, gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering why our bowling night didn't warrant a mention here? Could it be because you had to fork over for three hot chocolates with whipped cream?

    ReplyDelete