Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 14

Day 14

What I dreamt last night!

This is so funny. Dreams never really make sense but this one was kind of cool. I had a dream that some movie making company called me and said they needed me to come be in their movie. For some reason I went...once I arrived I found out the part in the movie I was supposed to be was the stunt double. I had to jump of a cliff...with TOM CRUISE! I don't ever even think about him so how he appeared in my dream I do not know. But I was super nervous to jump off this cliff into water but for some reason I did it. It was more like bunjee jumping? Once I jumped I felt liberated! It was amazing! Then I got a picture with Tom. It was so weird but kind of a cool dream. Not sure what any of that meant but it made for an interesting nights sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it was because in one of Jake's emails he said that everyone down there says he looks like Tom Cruise. So in a subconscious way...it was about Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Whitney! I didn't even think of that! You're probably right :)

    ReplyDelete