Background

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 5

Day 5
Define: Love

The very first thought that comes to my mind when I think of love is Jacob Riley Hansen. I love that boy. I can feel it in my whole body. It's the kind of love that you want to stand on the tallest mountain and shout it to the world. The kind that no matter what I do he still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. The kind that I still get butterflies every time he reaches for my hand and completely melt every time he kisses me. The kind that I want to tell him everything all the time because he is my best friend. The kind that no matter what, he won't judge me, he will just love me. The kind that we make each other want to be better. The kind that we would do literally anything for each other. The kind that when he is gone all I think about is him and how proud he makes me. He sweeps me off my feet and continues to amaze me. I am in love.

I think about the love my Heavenly Father has for me, and each one of his children. How he sent his son so that I can be saved. I have a testimony of that love.

I adore the kind of love my parents have for each other. True love! My parents always hug and kiss when they see each other. They are such an example to me.

I also think about the love I have for life. Everything about it is wonderful! Sure, there are trials and things we have to overcome and it often times is not very easy and we may not even understand it, but everything happens for a reason. When I put my faith in the Lord, I know it will all be okay. That makes me happy and I love it. I love the beautiful things there are to see in this world. I love the incredible people I am so blessed to meet. I love the experiences I get to have. I love life!

I am in love with LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, i couldn't finish this one... there is just something about reading mushy stuff about your brother...

    ReplyDelete