Background

Friday, October 28, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

It's that time of year again...THE HOLIDAYS! Who doesn't love them? It's like once September passes all of the sudden it's January. This is the best time of year! It start off with Halloween, then MY BIRTHDAY, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, then BAM! reality.

I love everything about this time of year. Even though I love it, I would really love if it would pass...quickly! Why? Because once it's over that means only 1 more of each one until Jake comes back! Also, on my birthday (next week) I will be 19 and I will be 20 when he gets home!

Man, I miss my best friend!

Trunk-or-Treat!

My family always goes all out for our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Is is a really fun tradition! I love my family and how cute we are! This year we were Who's from Who-Ville. So we decorated my car like Christmas with presents, a tree, snow, a countdown, the whole get-up. It was kind of darling. I felt like a celebrity because everyone wanted pictures of us.

This is me handing out candy canes to the little ones :)
The parentals. My mom with the Grinch! He thought he was so funny by freaking out the little kids by telling them he was going to take their candy.

All the Who's. This was so much fun!!


ME! I now have to take tons of solo shots to send to my missionary!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment