Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dates!!!

So pretty much I go on some of the best dates EVER...

Here is a little glimpse of the wonderful life I live and the most wonderful man to take me out on dates...


We go the the temple! Some of the best dates are those we take to the Temple :)
This may be a little foreshadowing... :D He has said I look good in white ;)




We get active! We go snowboarding and love it! I am better than Jake because I pretty much jump, do tricks, whatever!



Okay, okay...so I may not be doing that just yet and Jake may be the better one...
We go to the STRIP! Umm hello we live in VEGAS and LOVE it! On our very first date we went to the Strip so it has a tender place in my heart.



We live on the edge! This is on top of the Stratoshpere. Man we do some sweet things!



We saw Believe! It was interesting to say the least...




One of our favorite dates to go on is to the park! We love the park because we can play and then stay until the sun sets and watch the stars and talk :)
We've been ice skating! This was a fun winter activity and totally cheap!

Recently we went to THE VOICE concert! This was awesome because we are faithful watchers of the show and we love them!


Other dates we've done and loved are: going to the movies, going to dinner, renting a redbox, runnign together, swimming, raquetball, double dates, and we can't forget Jousting tournaments!



These are only a few of the many AWESOME dates we have gone on! There is never a bad date when you get to go out with Jake :)



I should have put some photos up from some of the double dates we've been on...


I am so lucky that we have so much in common and have so much fun together.


I look forward to the MANY more dates to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment