Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

An unforgettable summer...

Moments like this make life worth living :)


I am not sure how a feel about summer coming to an end.





I LOVE summer...

I love the sun

I love the pool

I love being tan

I love relaxing

I love sunglasses

I love the beach

I love late nights

I love shorts

I love swim suits

I love flip flops

I love it all



This summer I worked like CRAZY! Every single week of the summer I worked 50+ hours...it about killed me! This is why I might be ready for fall. I spent most of my summer teaching kids how to swim. A dream job right? It is pretty fun until you spend 6+ hours in the pool everyday, live with a sunburn, always have wet hair, never getting to dress up, dry skin, and being so tired from spending ALL day in the sun. The kiddos make it worth it :)



My summer was very busy. I didn't have much free time but when I did I embraced every second of it and this is what I did...



I took naps (well not really)

I swam on summer nights

I played games with my family

I went on dates with the hottest guy ever

I went to San Diego

I went to the Lake

I went paddle boarding

I went surfing

I tanned

I wore shorts

I went blonde

I shopped

I looked cute

I worked out

I played

I loved it all!




So as I embark a new school year I look forward to the many adventures ahead of me. This summer has been unforgettable no doubt. I am ready to take on new tasks and new things but sad to see summer of 2011 drift away.



Beach trip with the Hansens :D



This is Kennadi doing a back flip off a cliff. Lakes trips are the best :) Mine consisted of yummy snacks, tubing, wake boarding, friends, family, cliff jumping, and memories.



Shopping!!! With my favorite girls.



One of my favorite parts of summer...spending time with my man! Part of the reason I am unsure about summer ending is because it also means Jake leaving, I loved having all summer long :)


Wish me luck as I take on a new year, new friends, new challenges, new memories, and new experiences!



3 comments:

  1. Mmm nothing beats summer... but there's always somethimg a little magical about starting a new semester (nerdy but true)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kacey!
    I found your blog through Danielle's. You're the cutest! I'm glad you had a great summer!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about your summer! It's a great entry you'll be able to look back on to make you smile!

    ReplyDelete