Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flashback, summer, and lovin'!

Sunday is one of the best days. It is a day when I always wake up stress free and excited because I get to dress up and get ready for the day (I don't get to do that being a swim teacher).


I kind of love my outfit today. Mostly because when my dad saw it he said I look like my mom did 20 years ago. My mom says she's pretty sure she had this same outfit :) It makes me happy because my mom is the most beautiful woman I know. I love that my dad liked my look!


I am having a happy day because I feel cute today!

This pictures kind of cracks me up! I love it because it makes me look tiny and I love tiny! I look like a little happy ball full of love and I love it!
This past week I got to go on TWO dates with Jake! What a week!

Okay so we went to BJ's and they have this deal where you get two salads, pizza, AND a pazookie all for $20! THEN if you eat there you get movie ticket for $15. DEAL!


This next picture is from our second date. I love it because Jake and I have this inside joke...when one of us doesn't fully understand something or are slightly confused we make it a huge deal. It doesn't get old! So this is when Jake picked up his spoon to eat fries! HE WAS SO CONFUSED!

We love swimming! This is when we were trying to be like the scene from Pirates when they were under the water breathing in the canoe...we tried it with this pot..totally works.
This is my favorite! Umm...look who I get to stand next to :) I get to wait for this boy while he Serves our Heavenly Father. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I pretty much worship him :)



1 comment: